Having a motivation factor helps you keep a good training continuity
Setting goal/s also helps with motivation
No one can be motivated unless they want to be, the choice is yours and yours alone. Asking someone to train with you; gives you an external influence to assist with motivation.
A good start is; you need to establish what you need to get out of your training.
For an athlete or sportsman, it will come in the form of an achievement or Victory effort.
For the Individual, it will come in the form of a transformation or improvement of life.
This can be true for both areas.
An athlete or sportsman needs to set a structured training and progression plan that will not push the body beyond its limits, as well as, determine the duration and time period for the body to reach “Peak” form.
On the other hand, individuals who want to achieve a better physical appearance and improvement on a mental level. Should set a routine and progression plan, which will compensate for the biological Plato the body reaches after a time of routinely training in the same manner.
Both Athlete and Individual needs a good dietary plan, fluids, good sleep and should; Imagine your body is like a vehicle, the vehicle cannot perform without the engine and that engine is your internal organs. The list below is essential for anybody in functioning properly
These; six essential nutrients
7. That Work as fuel for the body.
Note: the following are guidelines and allergies should always be taken into account before consuming any of the recommended foods for dietary purposes
The following are good dietary guidelines to take note of;
Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Magnesium all of which are important for the proper functioning of our nervous system.
When selected and portioned properly these foods allow you to boost performance, enhance energy levels, improve concentration and accelerate muscle recovery; these are;
2. Oatmeal flakes.
6. Green vegetables.
10. Dark Chocolate
Foods to Boost Your Brain and Memory
1. Fatty Fish. When people talk about brain foods, fatty fish is often at the top of the list. ...
2. Coffee. If coffee is the highlight of your morning, you'll be glad to hear that it's good for you. ...
3. Blueberries. ...
4. Turmeric. ...
5. Broccoli. ...
6. Pumpkin Seeds. ...
7. Dark Chocolate. ...
11. Green Tea
Foods that can assist with your digestive system
5. Chia Seeds
8. Whole Grains
9. Tempeh (Soye Allergy)
14. Dark Green Vegetables
18. Bone Broth
Here are foods will assist in maximizing your heart's ability
1. Leafy Green Vegetables.
2. Whole Grains. Whole grains include all three nutrient-rich parts of the grain: germ, endosperm and bran. ...
3. Berries. ...
4. Avocados. ...
5. Fatty Fish and Fish Oil. ...
6. Walnuts. ...
7. Beans. ...
8. Dark Chocolate.
9. 9. Tomatoes
10. 10. Almonds
11. Chia seeds, flaxseeds and hemp seeds are all great sources of heart-healthy nutrients, including fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
13. Olive Oil
15. Green Tea
The following foods can assist in boosting the immune system
1. Blueberries have antioxidant properties that may boost the immune system. ...
2. Dark chocolate. ...
3. Turmeric. ...
4. Oily fish. ...
5. Broccoli. ...
6. Sweet potatoes
7. Spinach. ... flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin E
10. Green tea
11. Sunflower seeds
12. Oranges or kiwifruit (kiwis)
13. Red bell pepper