Introduction to Sport Strapping
Venue: TBA (including course material)
The Course includes:
1. Digital attendance certificate
2. Digital strapping guide
3. FHPS cap
4. Course material
The strapping course will focus on joints and introductory techniques using Leuko Sports Strapping.
Who will benefit from the strapping workshop?
• Medical staff
Six reasons why you should join the Fitgen High-Performance Sport strapping workshop:
1. Benefit from the clinical experience of a biokineticist
2. Achieve better clinical results with the techniques learned
3. A three-hour comprehensive course
4. Includes a Q&A session
5. Taught from a sport perspective with practical insight
6. Involves a functional/clinical approach
Dino Slabbert: 066 486 7181
Wouter Brink: 065 806 8650
The final sports strapping workshop of 2019 was on 6 November 2019. If interested, please email us so that we can keep you up to date of when the next sports strapping workshop will be.